Allamanda cathartica var. grandiflora L.H.Bailey & Raffill in L.H.Bailey, Stand. Cycl. Hort. 1: 247 (1914).
- IPNI Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
- Species Name
- Allamanda cathartica L., Mant. Pl. Altera 214 (1771).
- The Standard Cyclopedia of Horticulture: a discussion for the amateur, and the professional and commercial grower, of the kinds, characteristics and methods of cultivation of the species of plants grown in the regions of the United States and Canada for ornament, for fancy, for fruit and for vegetables; with keys to the natural families and genera, descriptions of the horticultural capabilities of the states and provinces and dependent islands, and sketches of eminent horticulturists. New York
- 1: 247
- Family as entered in IPNI
- Nomenclatural link
- Allamanda grandiflora Lam.
- Same citation as
- Allamanda cathartica var. grandiflora L.H.Bailey & Raffill