Echinocereus triglochidiatus Engelm., Mem. Tour N. Mexico [Wislizenus] 93, adnot. (1848).
External links to taxonomic opinions:
- IPNI Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
- Memoir of a Tour to Northern Mexico: connected with Col. Doniphan's expedition, in 1846 and 1847; with a scientific appendix and three maps. Washington, DC
- 93, adnot.
- Date of Publication
- Apr 1848
- Family as entered in IPNI
- from Santa Fe, collected by Mr. Fendler
- Distribution Of Types
- New Mexico (South-Central U.S.A., Northern America)