- IPNI Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
- Species Name
- Salix brownii (Andersson) Lundstr., Nova Acta Regiae Soc. Sci. Upsal. ser. 3, vol. extraord. (art. 14): 37 (1877).
- Botanical Gazette; Paper of Botanical Notes. Crawfordsville, IN, Chicago, IL
- 16(4): 107
- Date of Publication
- 18 Apr 1891
- Family as entered in IPNI
- Distribution Of Types
- Western United States, United States of America (Northern America)
For his var. petraea, Bebb cited (Anders.) as the parenthetical author; he referred to S. tenera Andersson (1868) as a synonym, but did not refer to S. petraea G.Anderson ex J.Forbes (1829) as a synonym.