- IPNI Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
- Notes of a Military Reconnoissance, from Fort Leavenworth, in Missouri, to San Diego, in California, including Part of Arkansas, de Norte, and Gila Rivers. By Lieut. Col. W. H. Emory. Made in 1846-7, with the Advance Guard of the Army of the West. Washington, D.C.
- Family as entered in IPNI
- Distribution Of Types
- New Mexico (South-Central U.S.A., Northern America)
invalid (provisional name)
- Nomenclatural link
- Ferocactus emoryi Orcutt, Cactography 5 (1926).
- Same citation as
- Echinocactus emoryi Engelm., in Emory, Notes Mil. Reconnois. 156.