- IPNI Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
- Archives Neerlandaises des Sciences Exactes et Naturelles
- 2: 478
- Date of Publication
- Dec 1867
- Family as entered in IPNI
- Distribution Of Types
- Japan (Eastern Asia, Asia-Temperate)
Maximowicz cited Negundo? nikoense Miq.” as a synonym for A. nikoense and published the latter name as a new combination. Miquel (Dec 1867) published A. maximowiczianum as a sp. nov. for “A. nikoense sensu Maxim.” (excluding its type bringing basionym).
- Replaced synonym of
- Acer nikoense Delendick, Brittonia 32(3): 288 (1980), nom. illeg.