Skip to main content
External links to taxonomic opinions:
- IPNI Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
- A General History of the Dichlamydeous Plants: comprising complete descriptions of the different orders; together with the characters of the genera and species, and an enumeration of the cultivated varieties ... the scientific names accentuated, their etymologies explained, and the classes and orders illustrated by engravings, and preceded by introductions to the Linnaean and natural systems, and a glossary of the terms used ... London
- 2: 391
- Family as entered in IPNI
- Basionym of
- Feuilleea inicuil (Schltdl. & Cham. ex G.Don) Kuntze, Revis. Gen. Pl. 1: 188 (1891).
- Validation of
- Inga inicuil Cham. & Schltdl., Linnaea 5(4): 592 (1830), nom. inval.
- Has orthographic variant
- Inga jinicuil Schltdl., Linnaea 12(5): 559 (1838), orth. var.