Agapanthus pondoensis F.M.Leight. ex G.D.Duncan, Gen. Agapanthus 192 (2012).
- IPNI Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
- The Genus Agapanthus
- Family as entered in IPNI
- Collector Team
- F.M.Leighton s.n.
- Port St. Johns: Fraser Falls east of Lusikisiki
- Collection Date
- 9 Jan 1953
- Type Herbaria
- holotype BOL
- Distribution Of Types
- Eastern Cape Province (Cape Provinces, Southern Africa, Africa)
- Type Remarks
- Cultivated at Kirstenbosch from material collected by F.M.Leighton on 9 Jan 1953.
The specific epithet is named after the Pondoland region in the north-eastern part of the Eastern Cape, where the type material was collected.