- IPNI Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
- 442(2): 53
- Date of Publication
- 11 May 2020
- Family as entered in IPNI
- Collector Team
- Mustaqim with Puradyatmika & Dominggus 2234
- Papua Province: Mimika Regency, Tembagapura, road from Timika to Tembagapura, Mile 64, ridge north of Army Camp, 2770m
- Collection Date
- 22 Nov 2018
- Type Herbaria
- holotype BO
- Distribution Of Types
- Irian Jaya (New Guinea, Papuasia, Asia-Tropical)
[epublished] , as 'puradyatmikai'
doi:10.11646/phytotaxa.442.2.1 The epithet refers to the current General Supervisor of Highland Reclamation and Monitoring at the PT Freeport Indonesia Mining Company, Pratita Puradyatmika, who has a great interest in the biodiversity of Mount Jaya, and worked with biologists over many years to undertake biodiversity inventories in and around the region.