Begonia pseudodaedalea P.D.McMillan & Rekha Morris, Begonian 77(5-6): 90 (88-92; figs.) (2010).
- IPNI Identifier
- Begonian. Long Beach, CA, [Monthly Bulletin of the American Begonia Society]
- 77(5-6): 90 (88-92; figs.)
- Date of Publication
- May 2010
- Collector Team
- P.D.McMillan s.n.
- Above Sandy River in extreme northeastern Pochutla district
- Type Herbaria
- holotype CLEMS
- Distribution Of Types
- Oaxaca (Mexico Southwest, Mexico, Northern America)
- Type Remarks
- Specimen made from plant cultivated at Clemson University greenhouses