- IPNI Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
- Species Name
- Glycine gracilis Skvortsov, Otd. Izd. Obshch. Izuch. Man'chzhur. Kraya, A 22: 8 (- 9; fig. 6-11) (1927).
- Otdel'noe izdanie, Obshchestvo Izucheniya Man'chzhurskogo Kraya. Ser. A., Istorico-etnograficheskaya [etc.]. Harbin.
- 22: 9
- Date of Publication
- Nov 1927
- Family as entered in IPNI
- Distribution Of Types
- Manchuria (China, Asia-Temperate)
[this publication is written in Russian, pages 1-18 (the description of Glycine gracilis var. nigra is given in Russian on the page 9) with following condensed botanical sketch in English, pages 1-8, Glycine gracilis var. nigra is described in English on the page 3. The titel of English sketch is The Soy bean - wild and cultivated in Eastern Asia]