- IPNI Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
- Botanists' Repository, for New, and Rare Plants
- 2(1): t. 78
- Date of Publication
- Nov-Dec 1799
- a native of the East Indies
- Type Remarks
- To the Lady Dowager de Clifford are we indebted, for the introduction of this new species of Ixora ... her Ladyship having received it from thence, in the year 1796
According to Smith (in Rees, Cycl. (London ed.) 19(pt. 38): , Ixora no. 5. 1811), Andrews' name is altogether founded in error.
- Ixora pavetta Roxb., Hort. Bengal. 10 (1814), isonym.
- Replaced synonym of
- Ixora arborea Roxb. ex Sm., Cycl. [A. Rees], (London ed.) 19(pt. 38): , Ixora no. 5 (1811), nom. illeg.