Skip to main content
- IPNI Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
- The North American Sylva; or, A description of the forest trees of the United States, Canada, and Nova Scotia, considered particularly with respect to their use in the arts, and their introduction into commerce; to which is added a description of the most useful of the European trees ... Tr. from the French of F. Andrew Michaux ..., The. Philadelphia
- 3: 1, t. 81
- Family as entered in IPNI
- Nomenclatural link
- Cotinus cotinoides Britton, Mem. Torrey Bot. Club 5(Sig. 14): 216 (1894), nom. illeg.
- Replaced synonym of
- Rhus cotinoides Nutt. ex J.G.Cooper, Rep. (Annual) Board Regents Smithsonian Inst. 1858: 250 (1859), nom. illeg.