- IPNI Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
- Rhodora; Journal of the New England Botanical Club. Cambridge, MA
- 7(no. 83): 196
- Date of Publication
- 29 Nov 1905
- Family as entered in IPNI
- n dry soil near ledges, Stratford
- Distribution Of Types
- Fairfield County (Connecticut, Northeastern U.S.A., Northern America)
- Type Remarks
- Collection: E. H. Eames (nos. 144 type! 3495 and 3595), June and September 1901, May and September 1903.
Status: nom. illeg. later homonym non C. incisa C.O.Weber 1852 (Fossil)
- Same citation as
- Crataegus incisa Sarg., Rhodora vii. 196.