- IPNI Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
- Sida; Contributions to Botany. Dallas; Fort Worth, TX
- 21(1): 79 (-85; figs. 1-3)
- Date of Publication
- 20 Aug 2004
- Family as entered in IPNI
- Distribution Of Types
- Texas (South-Central U.S.A., Northern America)
Mexico (Northern America)
Status: nom. inval.
Although it has been argured that this is a nom. inval. with holotype not indicated; 2 specimens (B. L. Turner 22-204A (pistillate) & 22-204B (staminate)) cited as holotype (contrary to the St. Louis Code Art. 9.1) it is in fact validly published as the type is one gathering, see Turner in Phytologia 99(1): 38. 2017.