- IPNI Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
- The Genera of North American Plants. Philadelphia, USA
- 1: 293, 110
- Date of Publication
- 14 Jul 1818
- Family as entered in IPNI
- Type Name
- [specimen] N. of Camden, S. Carolina, winter 1816, Nuttall (PH) (typ. cons.) [= D. smallii Britton]
Status: nom. cons.
Nuttall (p. 110) proposed Tillaea cymosa Nutt. and cited Sedum pulchellum Michx. as a synonym; he (p. 293), however, cited S. pulchellum as the basionym of his new combination D. pusilla and rejected T. cymosa.
- Same citation as
- Diamorpha Nutt., Gen. N. Amer. Pl. [Nuttall]. 1: 293 (1818).