Skip to main content
- IPNI Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
- The Gardeners Dictionary: containing the methods of cultivating and improving all sorts of trees, plants, and flowers, for the kitchen, fruit, and pleasure gardens, as also those which are used in medicine : with directions for the culture of vineyards, and making of wine in England : in which likewsie are included the practical parts of husbandry ...4th ed., corrected and enlarged. London
- Date of Publication
- 28 Jan 1754
- Family as entered in IPNI
- Type Name
- H. nobilis Schreber (Spicil. Fl. Lips. 39. 9 Jul-25 Oct 1771)
- Basionym of
- Anemone subgen. Hepatica (Mill.) Heer, Mitth. Geb. Theor. Erdk. 1: 449 (1836).
- Same citation as
- Hepatica Mill., Gard. Dict. Abr., ed. 4. (1754); Druce in Rep. Bot. Exch. Cl. Brit. Isles, 3: 432 (1913) (1754).