- IPNI Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
- A General History of the Dichlamydeous Plants: comprising complete descriptions of the different orders; together with the characters of the genera and species, and an enumeration of the cultivated varieties ... the scientific names accentuated, their etymologies explained, and the classes and orders illustrated by engravings, and preceded by introductions to the Linnaean and natural systems, and a glossary of the terms used ... London
- 2: 391
- Date of Publication
- Oct 1832
- Family as entered in IPNI
- Collector Team
- J.A.Pavon y Jiménez,H.Ruiz Lopez s.n.
- Type Herbaria
- lectotype OXF
- Distribution Of Types
- Peru (Western South America, Southern America)
[Gandhi; Pennington, Gen. Inga, Bot. 371. 1997]
- Duplicate citation of
- Inga ruiziana G.Don, Gen. Hist. 2: 391 (1832).