Skip to main content
- IPNI Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
- The Gardeners Dictionary: containing the methods of cultivating and improving all sorts of trees, plants, and flowers, for the kitchen, fruit, and pleasure gardens, as also those which are used in medicine : with directions for the culture of vineyards, and making of wine in England : in which likewsie are included the practical parts of husbandry ...4th ed., corrected and enlarged. London
- Date of Publication
- 28 Jan 1754
- Family as entered in IPNI
- Type Name
- Lectotype: J. vulgaris Gaertner 1791 (Senecio jacobaea Linnaeus 1753).
- Chosen By
- Pelser, Veldkamp & Meijden Compositae Newslett. 44: 2. 2006 [20 Feb 2006]
- Same citation as
- Jacobaea Mill., Gard. Dict. Abr., ed. 4. (1754); Druce in Rep. Bot. Exch. Cl. Brit. Isles, 3: 432 (1913) (1754).