- IPNI Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
- The North American Sylva; or, A description of the forest trees of the United States, Canada, and Nova Scotia, considered particularly with respect to their use in the arts, and their introduction into commerce; to which is added a description of the most useful of the European trees ... Tr. from the French of F. Andrew Michaux ..., The. Philadelphia
- 2: 46
- Family as entered in IPNI
- Distribution Of Types
- United States of America (Northern America)
- Same citation as
- Ceanothus megacarpus Nutt., Sylv. Am. ii. 46.