Skip to main content
- IPNI Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
- Notes of a Military Reconnoissance, from Fort Leavenworth, in Missouri, to San Diego, in California, including Part of Arkansas, de Norte, and Gila Rivers. By Lieut. Col. W. H. Emory. Made in 1846-7, with the Advance Guard of the Army of the West. Washington, D.C.
- Family as entered in IPNI
- Eastern slope of the Cordilleras
- Distribution Of Types
- California (Southwestern U.S.A., Northern America)
- Same citation as
- Eriogonum trichopes Torr., in Emory, Notes Mil. Reconnois. 150.