Skip to main content
- IPNI Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
- The Gardeners Dictionary: containing the methods of cultivating and improving all sorts of trees, plants, and flowers, for the kitchen, fruit, and pleasure gardens, as also those which are used in medicine : with directions for the culture of vineyards, and making of wine in England : in which likewsie are included the practical parts of husbandry ...4th ed., corrected and enlarged. London
- Date of Publication
- 28 Jan 1754
- Family as entered in IPNI
- Type Name
- G. hirsuta Mill. (Ribes grossularia L.)
- Same citation as
- Grossularia Mill., Gard. Dict. Abridg. Ed. 4 (1754); Druce in Rep. Bot. Exch. Cl. Brit. Isles,1913, iii. 432:.
- Hybrid Parent
- × Ribelaria Mezhenskyj, Promyshl. Bot. 2005(5): 112 (2005).