- IPNI Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
- Proceedings of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences. Boston, MA
- 9: 116
- Date of Publication
- Apr 1874
- Family as entered in IPNI
- Collector Team
- E.Bourgeau Palliser's Rep. 260
- Type Herbaria
- lectotype K
- Distribution Of Types
- prairie, assez rare, Saskatchewan (Western Canada, Northern America)
Welsh (Great Basin Naturalist 55: 328. 1995) rejected the lectotypification by McNeill et al. and stated that A. nuttallii is typified by the type of Calligonum canescens Pursh (at PH). Stutz and Sanderson (Sida 18: 203. 1998) cited S. Watson 981 (GH) as the LT.
- Duplicate citation of
- Atriplex nuttallii S.Watson, Proc. Amer. Acad. Arts 9: 116 (1874).