Descr. Pinus [Lambert], ed. 2. 2: t. 90 [unnumbered page between 144 &145] (1832).
- IPNI Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
- Description of the genus Pinus: illustrated with figures, directions relative to the cultivation, and remarks on the uses of the several species: also descriptions of many other trees of the family of Coniferæ / by Aylmer Bourke Lambert ... to which is added an appendix containing descriptions and figures of some other remarkable plants, and an account of the Lambertian herbarium, by Mr. David Don., A. Edition 2. London
- 2: t. 90 [unnumbered page between 144 &145]
- Family as entered in IPNI
- Collector Team
- D. Douglas s.n.
- Willamette River
- Collection Date
- Oct 1830
- Type Herbaria
- holotype K
- Distribution Of Types
- Oregon (Northwestern U.S.A., Northern America)