- IPNI Identifier
- Pittonia; a Series of Papers Relating to Botany and Botanists. Berkeley, CA
- 4(22): 130
- Date of Publication
- 2 Mar 1900
- Mountains of northern New Mexico (Heller's u. 3711 from Santa Fe Canon, 8,000 ft., June, 1897), Colorado (C.F. Baker, at 9,000 ft., near Pagosa Peak, 10 Aug., 1899; also the same from Four-mile Hill, Routt Co., 8,500 ft., 1896), and Utah (L. F. Ward, east of Gunnison, 9,000 ft., 1875; and Marcus Jones, at Provo, 8,000 ft, 3 July, 1894).
- Distribution Of Types
- United States of America (Northern America)
- Type Remarks
- types are the specimens of G. F. Baker and Mr. Heller.
- Basionym of
- Pyrus scopulina (Greene) M.F.Fay & Christenh., Global Fl. 4: 121 (2018).
- Same citation as
- Sorbus scopulina Greene, Pittonia 4(22): 130 (1900).