Skip to main content
- IPNI Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
- Cyclopedia of American Horticulture: comprising suggestions for cultivation of horticultural plants, descriptions of the species of fruits, vegetables, flowers, and ornamental plants sold in the United States and Canada, together with geographical and biographical sketches / by L. H. Bailey; assisted by Wilhelm Miller and many expert cultivators and botanists; illustrated with over two thousand original engravings. New York, London
- Family as entered in IPNI
- G. crassifolia, Harv
- Basionym of
- Crassothonna capensis (L.H.Bailey) B.Nord., Compositae Newslett. 50: 72 (2012).
- Replaced synonym
- Othonna crassifolia Harv., Fl. Cap. (Harvey) 3: 336 (1865), nom. illeg.