- IPNI Identifier
- Species Name
- Aster ericoides L., Sp. Pl. 2: 875 (1753).
- Transactions of the Kansas Academy of Science. Topeka, KS
- 42: 138
- Date of Publication
- dt. 1939; issued after 23 Feb 1940
Gates did not assign a rank to his trinomial. In his introduction, Gates (p. 135, paragraph 1, lines 5-6) stated the following: ... usually referred to as a variety, although the designation subspecies would appear to be more reasonable. For some trinomials, he used the rank of forma
- Aster batesii Rydb., Brittonia 1: 102 (1931).
- Same citation as
- Aster ericoides var. batesii (Rydb.) F.C.Gates