- IPNI Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
- Species Name
- Phlox divaricata L., Sp. Pl. 1: 152 (1753).
- Plantae Prattenianae Californicae: an enumeration of a collection of California plants, made in the vicinity of Nevada, by Henry Pratten, Esq., of New Harmony; with critical notices and descriptions of such of them as are new, or yet unpublished in America.
- Date of Publication
- Jun 1855
- Family as entered in IPNI
- Collector Team
- H. Pratten s.n.
- Type Herbaria
- holotype PH
- Distribution Of Types
- California (Southwestern U.S.A., Northern America)
J. Acad. Nat. Sci. Philadelphia, n.s. 3(2): 97. Dec 1855.