- IPNI Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
- Flora of the Southeastern United States. New York
- 379, 1330
- Date of Publication
- 22 Jul 1903
- Family as entered in IPNI
- Distribution Of Types
- United States of America (Northern America)
Although Small published his Persicaria punctata as a new combination based on Polygonum punctatum Elliott 1817 (nom. superfl. for Polygonum hydropiper L.), he excluded P. hydropiper from his P. punctata, and thus inadvertently published it as a sp. nov.
- Same citation as
- Persicaria punctata Small, Fl. S.E. U.S. [Small]. 379 (1903).