- IPNI Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
- Species Name
- Arctostaphylos andersonii A.Gray, Proc. Amer. Acad. Arts 11: 83 (1876).
- Illustrated Manual of California Shrubs. Berkeley, CA
- 418 (-419)
- Date of Publication
- 6 Oct 1939
- Family as entered in IPNI
- Collector Team
- J. E. Adams 883
- Sandy hills west of Prunedale, south of Pajaro River
- Type Herbaria
- holotype UC
- Distribution Of Types
- Monterey County (California, Southwestern U.S.A., Northern America)
McMinn (p. 418), the publishing author, ascribed the varietal name and its validating Latin description (given in double quotes) to J. E. Adams; McMinn (p. 419), however, cited the authorship as Adams ex McMinn (an error).