- IPNI Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
- English Botany; or, Coloured Figures of British Plants, with Their Essential Characters, Synonyms, and Places of Growth. To Which will be added, Occasional Remarks. The Third Edition... London
- 12: 132, t.
- Family as entered in IPNI
- Found by Lady Clermont, in 1863, growing on the back of a garden wall among Asplenium Trichomanes and Asplenium Ruta-muraria, at Ravensdale Park, Newry. Mr. Newman gives the station as near Flurry Bridge …
- Distribution Of Types
- Ireland (Northern Europe, Europe)
- (= A. ruta muraria X trichomanes).
Eponymy: Louisa Grace Fortescue (née Butler), Lady Clermont (1816-1896),