- IPNI Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
- Botanical Register; Consisting of Coloured Figures of Exotic Plants Cultivated in British Gardens; with their History and Mode of Treatment. London
- 13: t. 1109
- Date of Publication
- 1 Nov 1827
- Family as entered in IPNI
- Found by Mr. Douglas, in the interior of the country about the Columbia river, from Fort Vancouver to the branches of Lewis and Clarke's river; always upon dry gravelly soils, especially under the shade of trees, in the open plains.
- Distribution Of Types
- Type Remarks
- collection: Found by Mr. Douglas
Our drawing was made in the Garden of the Horticultural Society, in August last. It is propagated by seeds, which are produced in some abundance (vide Lindley)
- Nomenclatural link
- Lupinus micranthus var. bicolor (Lindl.) S.Watson, Proc. Amer. Acad. Arts 8: 536 (1873).
- Duplicate citation of
- Lupinus bicolor Lindl., Bot. Reg. 13: t. 1109 (1827).