- IPNI Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
- A General History of the Dichlamydeous Plants: comprising complete descriptions of the different orders; together with the characters of the genera and species, and an enumeration of the cultivated varieties ... the scientific names accentuated, their etymologies explained, and the classes and orders illustrated by engravings, and preceded by introductions to the Linnaean and natural systems, and a glossary of the terms used ... London
- 1: 504
- Date of Publication
- early Aug 1831
- Family as entered in IPNI
- Nomenclatural link
- Sida orbiculata DC., Prodr. [A. P. de Candolle] 1: 471 (1824).
- Same citation as
- Abutilon orbiculatum G.Don, Gen. Hist. 1: 504 (1831).