Lasch, Wilhelm Gottlob (1787-1863)
- Standard Form
- IPNI Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
- Alternative Abbreviations
- Lasch From TL2
Lasch From Meikle
- Alternative Names
- Lasch, F., Lasch, Wilhelm Gottfried
- Area of Interest
- Pteridophytes, Spermatophytes, Mycology
- Information Source
- CMI, from R.E.G. Pichi Sermolli 1 March 1991. Correspondence by email with S.Dressler and G.Wagenitz dated 24 Jan. 2005. Grummann, Biogr.-Bibliogr. Handb. Lichenologie (1974), where it is established that middle name is Gottlob rather than Gottfried according to baptism records.
- Example of Name Published
- Agaricus neglectus
- F.Lasch in Linnaea 5(3): 431-462 (1830) is probably an error for Wilhelm Gottlob Lasch.