Skip to main content
- Standard Form
- IPNI Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
- Alternative Abbreviations
- J.Burm. From TL2
Burman From Meikle
- Area of Interest
- Spermatophytes, Pteridophytes
- Information Source
- D.R. Hunt. Pichi Sermolli's list, 3 March 1991. Wijnands et al., Een Sieraad voor de Stad: 102 (1994), chapter 5 (pp. 103-131) is entitled 'Johannes & Nicolaas Burman'.
- TL2 has birthdate as 1707, but the portrait on page 164 of Stafleu, Linnaeus and the Linnaeans has the date 1706 in the inscription which is part of the portrait.